Technology is ever evolving, it is not just for smartphones and tablets but for cookers as well. People nowadays don’t depend on gas burners as they did many years ago. When it comes to cooking people prefer to use induction cooktops as it saves a lot of time and is much much safer than cooking with fire. Aervoe Industries, Inc. has come up with their new induction cooktop the Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-Watt Induction Cooktop which is faster to cook on, safer than a gas burner, less costly and easier to clean afterwards.CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON
The Max Burton 6200 Deluxe a very stylish and elegant look that will surely attract anyone. It consists of a stainless steel body and the surface of the induction cooktop is dark in color. Four plastic legs are below the unit to provide a steady grip. It also has a short control system and a LED display at the side of the induction burner. It is very compact in size measuring 13.3 inches long, 12.5 inches wide and 2.6 inches tall. It is very light, weighing only 8.1pounds, making it easy to carry for picnics or any outdoor using.
The machine runs on 110/120 volt power, which is standard for all households making it energy efficient. It also has 10 different power settings ranging from 200 to 1800 Watts. This setting gives the induction cooktop a controllable temperature range of 100 degree Fahrenheit to 450 degree Fahrenheit making it perfect for cooking a variety of different items of food. It also has a built-in timer which can be set between 1 minute to 180 minute so that you don’t have to wait while your dish is being prepared and do not have to use an external timer.
Energy Efficiency and Safety measures
This induction cooktop is more energy efficient. It has an overheat sensor which enables it to detect on itself if overheated. It also has an in line fuse and auto unsuitable cookware detector. As induction cooktops don’t use any fire it is safe for both the young and the old.
Features and Specifications:
- 10 varying power levels ranging from 200 to 1800 watts.
- Two rings are marked on the induction cooktop surface. They have diameters of 5″ and 9″. That is, utensils with diameters up to 9″ can be used for cooking.
- The temperature of the induction ranges from 100 degree Fahrenheit to 450 degree Fahrenheit making it a versatile cooking machine where one can cook different cuisines.
- It has a very compact style and design making it perfect of outdoor cooking.
- Automatic timer available and time can be set between 1 minute to 180 minutes.
- 5 feet cord available making it easy to handle.
- Over heat sensor, in-line fuse and LED display.
- Digital display with which timer, temperature and power levels can be measured.
- Unsuitable cookware detector notify you if any cookwares that are not made up of a ferrous base is placed on the induction cooktop. The device does not turn ON if induction compatible utensils are not used.
What Customers Say?
The Max Burton 6200 Deluxe 1800-watt Induction Cooktop has received a total number of 522 reviews on Amazon.com out of which 81% of the customers have it rated 4+ stars. According to the customers the stainless steel body makes it safer to work on. For some, it heats faster and hence saves a lot of time from cooking making it both energy efficient and time saver. They also comment very positively on its light-weight, compact design.View More Features of Max Burton 6200 Deluxe Induction Cooktop
Things You May Not Like
Some of the customers mention that it has few drawbacks. In their opinion the heating system in somewhat centralized which gives an uneven heating at low temperature. Yet it doesn’t alter the food quality as at the end the result seems to be satisfactory.
What You Will Like About It
With the sleek design and light weight it can be easily carried. The different temperature levels gives versatility to the usefulness of the product. It has a very impressive power range and the auto builtin timer makes cooking easier. This induction cooktop has many great features and is available at a good price.