Copper Chef Cookware Reviews
Copper Chef has come up with a wide range of cookwares that are not only stylish to see in their copper colored coating but also made up of high-quality aluminum and ceramic coating. The cookwares designed and manufactured by Copper Chef include
- Copper Chef Square Pan
- Copper Chef Round Pan
- Copper Chef 5 Piece Set
- Copper Chef XL 11″ Casserole 5 piece Set with Induction Cooktop
- Copper Chef 9.5″ Deep Square Pan 6 Piece Set with Induction Cooktop
We will be reviewing all these Copper Chef products in detail so that you get a clear idea on how good these Copper Chef pots and pans and induction cooktop are.
#1. Copper Chef Square Fry Pan with Lid (9.5″) – Review
The 9.5″ wide Copper Chef square fry pan is designed to fit more food on the inside by making the sides of the frying pan extra deep. The Copper Chef pan can easily fit up to 4 liters of water, which means that you could make plenty of food for a big family in one stretch.
- The Copper Chef frying pan can withstand heat as high as 450 deg Celsius / 850 deg F. This makes the cookware perfectly suitable for ovens as well. The fry pan is suitable for all conventional cooking standards like electric, gas, oven and induction cooking.
- The square design of the fry pan is favorable to fit a lot more food than a Copper Chef round pan.
- The core of the fry pan is made up of high-quality aluminum and is coated with their own developed Ceramic Tech coating. This coating helps the pan to heat quickly and equally so that you can cook healthy foods without adding any cooking oil, butter or any fat producing products. Also, this coating is proved to be 100% safe and plastic free.
- Though the product looks like a fry pan, the makers boast the pan to be used for roasting, as a rice steamer & cooker, a stock pot, a wok or even a baking oven dish.
- A stainless steel induction plate is available which makes the fry pin induction compatible. The design of the stainless steel plate and the quality of the Copper Chef pan makes way for even distribution of heat through out the frying pan base.
- The fry pan comes with a stylish and strong glass lid that has a heat resistant handle fitted on top.
- Copper Chef Fry Pan Dimensions (LxBxH) – 17×9.5×3 (Inches)
- Weight – 1.8 Pounds
- Shipping Weight – 4.3 Pounds
- Color – Copper
The Copper Chef 9.5″ Square Pan is also sold without the glass lid. You could save a little of your money if you just want the square Copper Chef pan. But, keep in mind that using a lid to cover the fry pan has its own benefits. It could help in fast, precise and even cooking.SQUARE PAN WITHOUT GLASS LID – CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON
#2. Copper Chef 10” Round Pan with Glass Lid
Please keep in mind that all the reviews on Copper Chef products have the same manufacturing materials, but only vary in size, shape and quantity.
The round shaped 10” base diameter Copper Chef frying pan can be used in the same way as the square fry pan. The fry pan can withstand heat up to 800 deg F and is totally dishwasher safe. The product comes with a glass lid with a heat resistant handle. A long handle is riveted from the fry pan which in no case will heat up and burn your hand.
- Copper Chef Fry Pan Dimensions (LxBxH) – 8.5x10x3 (Inches)
- Weight – 2.6 Pounds
- Shipping Weight – 4.5 Pounds
- Color – Copper
A 2-pack of Copper Chef round pan with lid is also available for sale with good discounts. This product is mostly bought by users who prefer to keep one for self-use and the other one to give as a gift. Both of them have the same base diameter of 10″.2-PACK ROUND PAN + GLASS LID – CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON
You could also opt to buy a combo of 10” and 12” round Copper Chef frying pan without lids.2-PACK ROUND PAN WITHOUT GLASS LID – CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON
A 3-pack combination of Copper Chef round pan is available as well. All 3 of them differ in their base diameters – 8”, 10” and 12” respectively. They are not available with glass lids though.3-PACK ROUND PAN WITHOUT GLASS LID – CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON
#3. Reviews on Copper Chef 5-Piece Cooking Set
The Copper Chef cookware set consists of
- Copper Chef Square Fry Pan (9.5”) – 1 Nos.
- Glass lid for fry pan – 1 Nos.
- 4.5” Quart Pan – 1 Nos.
- Fry Basket – 1 Nos.
- Steam Rack – 1 Nos.
All the Copper Chef pots and pans have a 5-base construction design. The base layer is made of stainless steel to make it induction compatible. The next inner layer is made up of a high temperature withstanding exterior coating. The next layer is an aluminium core that is designed to provide uniform heat throughout the cookware. The base layer is a ceramic coating using their technology called Ceramic Tech. The outermost layer which comes in contact with the food is made up of a polished ceramic coating that gives a sleek look for the cookware.
The fry basket is designed to be inserted into the quart pan and fry foods like chicken and fish. This technique makes the food really crispy and greaseless.
The steam rack helps you to steam and roast food with ease and precision.
The 9.5” square fry pan comes with a tempered glass lid that is heat resistant up to 500 degrees.
The Copper Chef “All Around Cooking” is a complimentary cookbook that you get for free when buying the cookware set. The famous chef Eric Thesis has come up with some exceptional recipes that were tried out in this cookware.
#4. Copper Chef XL 11” Casserole 5-Piece Set and Induction Cooktop
This Copper Chef cooking set is all you need to cook anything and everything in your kitchen. The Copper Chef set comes with
- Induction Cooktop
- 11″ Casserole with Glass Lid
- Fry Basket
- Steamer Rack
- Copper Chef “All Around Cooking” Cookbook
Copper Chef Induction Cooktop
|Model||Copper Chef Induction Cooktop|
|Dimensions (LxBxH)||16 x 10 x 4 (Inches)|
|Shipping Weight||7 Pounds|
|Power Ratings||1300 Watts|
|Voltage Ratings||120 V/60 Hz AC - 15 Amperes|
|Timer Mode||150 Minutes @ 1 Minute Interval|
|Temperature Mode||100 Deg F to 500 Deg F @ 10 deg intervals
|Cookware Base Diameter||11" (max)|
|Power Cord Length||3' Length|
|Warranty||60 Days Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|
The copper colored induction cooktop comes with minimal but effective controls that are more than enough to cook a delicious meal at desirable time and temperature.
The controls are all button type and include:-
- Timer – On the left of the LED display.
- The UP/DOWN buttons – On either side of the LED display.
- Warm, Medium, Low, High & Sear buttons – Preset temperature modes below the LED display.
- ON/OFF button
The air vents, below the induction cooktop, play an important role in dissipating excessive heat from the Copper Chef induction cooktop.
The timer button can be set to a maximum of 2.5 hours. The default time displayed when the induction top turns ON is 2.5 hours. It can be adjusted to your desired cooking time by pressing the UP/DOWN button.
For a particular time, the temperature can be set a per the food to be cooked. For easy access, pre-defined temperature modes can be set.
- Warm – 175 degrees F
- Low – 100 degrees F
- Medium – 275 degrees F
- High – 425 degrees F
- Sear – 500 degrees F
Other temperatures can also be set using the UP/DOWN buttons at 10 degrees F intervals for each press.
Only induction compatible cookwares can be used to cook on this cooktop. That means the base of the cookware must have magnetic properties.
The display shows the time and temperature that is set for cooking. It also displays different Error codes as warnings if any kinds of problems occur to the induction top. A ‘—‘ code is displayed if an induction compatible cookware is not used. Other error codes include:-
E1 – Low Voltage Warning
E2 – High Voltage Warning
E3, E4, E5, E6 – Overheat of the device (Internal & External)
Copper Chef XL 11” Casserole 5-Piece Set
The 11″ casserole comes with 2 short handles on either side and is copper coated to give a smooth and elegant look. This XL sized casserole pan will accommodate 60% more food than that of the 9.5″ pan explained earlier. Like other Copper Chef pots and pans, this one can also be used as a roasting pan, rice cooker, steamer, stock pot, baking dish, and wok. The coating and layering are the same as other Copper Chef products. The casserole is induction compatible as well. The glass lid is tempered and made transparent so that the food can be viewed from outside while cooking. The pan has a dimension of 20″ x 11″ x 6.25″ (LxWxH).
The same cookware set comes with an additional 9.5″ fry pan for an affordable price. Of you have any doubts on where to buy Copper Chef cookware? look here.6 PIECE SET WITH INDUCTION COOKTOP – CHECK TODAY’S DEAL @AMAZON